Call: 07834 494424 or E-mail: email@example.com
Face to face consultations provide you with the opportunity to discuss your dietary needs with a registered dietitian, who will then provide you with a personalised plan to achieve your personal goals.
Our clinic is conveniently located near the A52 in Beeston, Nottingham. Consultations take place in a relaxed and private environment. Clinic hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon/evenings. Bookings on other days and times may be avalible upon request.
JK Health & Nutrition specialises in the following three areas:
• Condition specific consultations – for conditions such as IBS, heart disease, allergy and diabetes.
Please click on the tabs to the left for more information.
Each consultation is different as it is tailored to you and your personal goals. As a minimum, you can expect the following from your consultation:
• A full assessment of your nutritional status and calculation of your individual nutritional requirements
• A full set of anthropometric measurements including measurement of your height, weight, BMI, body composition (including % body fat and muscle mass) and waist circumference where appropriate
• Provision of health or condition specific dietary advice tailored to you
• Easy to understand, practical suggestions to help you implement dietary changes, and achieve your personal goals.
A follow up consultation gives you the opportunity to discuss how you are getting along, and talk through any difficulties you are experiencing in relation to achieving your personal goals.
JK Health & Nutrition holds provider recognition status with Axa PPP, Aviva, Prudential and WPA. If you have such a policy it may cover all or part of you consultation cost. Please liaise with your insurer to confirm whether you are covered, and to obtain your authorisation code.
At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel your scheduled appointment. If appointments are not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the cost of the consultation in full.
Our fees correspond to the British Dietetic Association Freelance Group's recommended pricing structure. Payment is due at the time of consultation in the form of cash or cheque or by bank transfer prior to the consultation.
To request an outline of our consultation fees please click here.